Rutgers Accessibility Disability Resources
Rutgers Accessibility Disability Resources is looking to hire a graduate student worker to assist with providing accessible course materials.
If hired, you will assist with:
● Screencast/sharing your screen when demonstrating resources
● Troubleshooting technology and software
● Creating student accounts/profiles
● Meeting with students
● Remediating books in an accessible format in pdf, and word documents
● Collaborating with accessibility stakeholders (ODS coordinators, RADR staff, students)
You are suitable for this job if you have:
● An interest in accessibility and learning
● A user experience/technical support background- a human-centered design mindset a plus
You will work hourly as this is a part-time, class 5 position.
You must be a currently enrolled, full time student at Rutgers University while working here.
Training will be provided on all tools and processes. If interested, please apply at:
To apply for this job please visit rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com.