- Internships are available to students who will be Juniors, Seniors, or Master’s students in the fall of 2024. If you are a graduating Senior, please check our website for full-time job opportunities.
- You must be available to intern full-time (5 days a week/36-40 hours a week) for 10 weeks total starting in June.
- Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid).
- Internships are paid at a competitive standard hourly rate (school credit is optional).
Exciting perks tailored just for you!
- Speaker series with industry experts
- Unique networking opportunities & social events
- Complimentary Paramount+ with Showtime subscription during your internship
- Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and career strategy
- 1:1 mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday, December 31st
Communications/Public Relations communicates the company’s strategic vision both externally and internally; and generates awareness of the channel, driving tune-in to our programming and enhancing the image of our brands through media outreach. They connect with our audiences by telling compelling, consistent and profound stories that ultimately build brand advocacy. They have a strong network of key members of the press and some press teams work closely with influencers to tell brand stories.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
To apply for this job please visit career41.sapsf.com.