Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects that make a difference to the individual members of the surrounding communities? Are you looking for a program that will allow you to collaborate with healthcare leaders, fellow interns, while receiving training on the tools to succeed in the workforce? If this sounds exciting, then Atlantic Health System’s 10-week summer internship program may be great for you!
The communications and content intern will assist the Public Relations and Content Creation team with development and implementation of communications collateral across our system. The person in this role will participate in the planning of strategic communications efforts, to ensure Atlantic Health System is effectively and persuasively sharing impactful stories and important health information from across the system. The intern’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting public relations and external communication
- Creating articles and content
- Writing Press Releases, Q&A with experts, etc.
- Assist in crafting pitches to reports as well as video and photography production
- Database management
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a full-time accredited public or private College/University pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations and/or Media
- Be in good academic standing
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Work 37.5 hours per week and commit to a minimum of 375 hours for the duration of the internship
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Coursework or experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.atlantichealth.org.