The Internal Communications team is responsible for keeping Infor news flowing and providing critical updates to the company via internal communication messaging platforms such as emails, town halls, newsletters, social media, Intranet, Viva Engage (Yammer), and blogs. The team plays a critical role in connecting our people with Infor’s vision, strategy, values, and brand. We work across all business units and geographies, providing counsel, shaping communications, and executing on tactics that cultivate employee engagement and culture.
The role of Communications Specialist will help write, edit, and amplify compelling communications working in partnership with program and cross-functional business units. We seek a motivated and thoughtful individual for this position.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
* Review, edit, manage approvals, and distribute internal communications to employees
* Assist in the creation and distribution of content through multiple internal employee newsletters: Weekly Update, Infor U, Partners, Global Marketing, etc.
* Measure progress of all communications, interpret the data and make recommendations for improvement
* Create and optimize an editorial calendar, specifically focusing on mass internal communications
* Traffic management/scheduling for internal communications via Pardot
* Manage content on Infor’s intranet (TeamInfor)
* Coordinate and execute executive and senior leadership all-hands calls/Town Halls
* Create, review employee-focused content for Infor’s corporate social media channels
* Microsoft Office experience, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience reviewing, editing, and distributing communications
* Experience in a corporate or agency environment
* Verbal, written, and presentation skills in the English language
* Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship now or in the future
* Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications
* Ability to learn additional systems used by the team, including ClickUp
* Work independently and strength in multi-tasking, goal setting, and workload prioritization
* Experience with Salesforce Account Engagement [a.k.a. Pardot] marketing automation tool is desired
* Ability to function in high level of confidentiality/discretion, independence, and judgment
* Self-starter and self-learner; works well autonomously and collaboratively
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment amid ongoing change and transformation
(US Remote: St. Paul, MN, Alpharetta, GA, Dallas, TX)
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 60,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
For more information visit www.infor.com
At Infor, we strive for an environment that is founded on a business philosophy called  Principle Based Management™ (PBM™) and eight Guiding Principles: integrity, stewardship & compliance, transformation, principled entrepreneurship, knowledge, humility, respect, self-actualization. Increasing diversity is important to reflect our markets, customers, partners, and communities we serve in now and in the future.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on PBM. Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Infor does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.