Corporate Communication, Summer Intern – Campbells, Camden, New Jersey
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
- Write internal and external posts, blogs and social content for internal and external audience
- Brainstorm & pitch ideas for social media and internal content
- Help manage editorial calendar, weekly newsletters, digital signage, and internal digital content
- Assist with activities on a variety of Corporate Communications programs and events, including large scale, employee engagement efforts, video production and photography
- Conduct research as needed on key topics related to the food industry and/or business
- Analyze corporate social channels and research digital trends as needed
- Help compile analytics for both internal and external social media channels
- Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program focused on Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Candidates must be RETURNING TO SCHOOL for at least one semester after the internship
- Candidates must have completed at least two semesters of core PR /Communications or related courses
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly, work well independently and in a team environment, and can manage multiple projects.
- Familiarity with social media including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Understanding of basic visual design principles
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Canva a plus
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Experience with SharePoint and WordPress a plus
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.campbellsoupcompany.com.