The Healio News Social Media Intern will assist the Social Media Specialist in the development and execution of the Healio News social media strategy in the Healio News tone and voice.
The intern will assist the specialist in tracking and reacting to social media analytics; identifying and connection with key opinion leaders in core specialties; creating specific daily posts; liaising with marketing and design; and creating a social media content planner.
Essential duties are:
- Communicate to the HCP audience through social media platforms including posting content to spark interest and readership of Healio content.
- Track and react to social media analytics.
- Monitor social feeds for mentions, reactions and shares.
Minimum qualifications are:
- Student in English, Journalism, or Communications.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task, be deadline oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Some social media experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit wyanokegroup.com.