About the job
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Mondelēz International was recognized as one of the Top 100 Intern Programs in the US in 2023.
Mondelēz Digital Services / Information Technology
A summer internship with Mondelēz Digital Services (MDS) / Information Technology (IT) offers tremendous learning opportunities for students pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Science, Information Technology/Systems, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, and other technology-driven areas of study.
Mondelēz International MDS/IT interns quickly learn through and engage in on-the-job training and are afforded the opportunity to work on substantial and meaningful projects that have impactful business outcomes. Interns are provided with a network of mentors, peers, and experts to aid in the development of their technical, business and leadership skills. Interns will also be able to interact with and influence senior leaders across multiple functions and develop relationships, network and interact with other interns both on site and across multiple sites as part of the Global MDS/IT Internship experience.
An internship within the MDS/IT organization is generally a 10-week digital assignment providing real-world practice in areas such as Marketing (Consumer), Sales (Customer), Supply Chain, Information Security, Cloud Engineering, Enterprise (Finance, HR, R&D) or Data & Analytics. The position would be in one of the following areas:
- Consumer Experience – internships consist of working on projects to create a data-centric ecosystem that provides deep consumer understanding, helps accelerate innovation and ensures a seamless experience across all touch points of the consumer journey. These projects work closely with our Marketing teams.
- Customer Experience – internship projects focus on the delivery of creating omni-channel excellence and digitally enabling route to market (e.g. eCommerce) and stores to drive superior sell-in, execution and productivity. These projects work closely with our Sales and eCommerce teams,
- Data & Analytics – internship opportunities include working to develop/commercialize an interactive, real-time, intelligent data marketplace enabling end-to-end visibility, actionable insights, and prescriptive analytics for business functions.
- Information Security – internships focus on protecting the data, systems, resources, and operations of Mondelēz around the world. Projects can include everything from threat assessment to risk management to penetration testing and hardening systems from attack.
- Cloud Engineering – Intern projects leverage modern software engineering approaches including Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD, and DevOps to design and build secure, scalable, and highly available cloud-native infrastructure and application capabilities for Mondelēz around the world.
- Supply Chain Experience – internships focus on the delivery of digital capabilities to create an Integrated, Reliable, Agile and Adaptive supply chain focused on excellence in execution and competitive advantage. These projects work closely with our Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Customer Service functions.
- Enterprise Experience – internships consist of working on projects relating to the delivery and support of end-user computing technology and other enterprise applications in Finance, HR, and R&D.
Each intern is assigned a manager who provides day to day guidance, as well as a mentoring and support network which includes a mentor and a buddy to ensure each intern is set up for success.
Requirements And Preferred Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Security, Cloud Engineering or any related degree.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree with a preferred expected graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Mondelēz International (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
The ideal candidate displays some of the following characteristics:
- Understanding of information systems, software engineering, disruptive digital technologies, or advanced analytics.
- Strong leadership potential and student leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills and resilience.
- Adaptable, with interpersonal savvy and engaged in diverse extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrating a growth mindset, agility, integrity, and a vision for the future.
- Strong cognitive abilities, willingness to learn, and data pattern recognition.
- Driven, curious, and ready to make a positive impact.
- Subsidized, fully furnished housing for the Summer (For those who qualify)
- Roundtrip travel covered at the beginning and end of the internship
- Full-time conversion opportunities upon graduation
- The expected compensation weekly pay ranges for interns is $1,200 – $1,500.
- Compensation rates for Summer Interns is pre-determined and non-negotiable.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Intern (Fixed Term)
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.