Website Milltown Public Library
The Milltown Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic, customer service focused, and creative Library Assistant for our Circulation Department. The successful candidate should be reliable, technologically savvy, enjoy working with the public, and have exemplary interpersonal communication skills.
· Greeting and interacting with the public, including adults, teens, and children.
· Reliable and friendly customer service interactions.
· Checking in and out library materials using library circulation software.
· Gathering materials for inter-library loan.
· Processing new library cards.
· General clerical functions (answering email, phone calls, etc.).
· Strong computer skills are required.
· The candidate must be able to assist patrons with troubleshooting computers, scanners, printers, and other technological devices.
· Other duties as assigned.
The salary is $14.13 per hour. Thirteen (13) hours per week, with one evening per week (Monday) and two Saturday shifts (4 hours each) required. The candidate is expected to cover vacation and sick shifts on a regular basis.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
If you are interested, please email a resume and a cover letter to Charlie Leckenby, Library Director: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 26. Only candidates selected for interviews will be notified. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com