About the job
iHeartMedia MarketsCurrent employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month — a monthly audience that’s twice the size of any other audio company – almost three times the size of the largest TV network – and almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service. In fact, we have:
- More #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined;
- We’re the largest podcast publisher, with more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined. Podcasting, the fastest-growing new media, today has more monthly users than streaming music services or Netflix;
- iHeart is the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers, who build important connections with hundreds of communities across America;
- We create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America, including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour;
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America;
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service; and
- We have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting, which bring data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale. As a result, we’re able to combine our strong leadership position in audience reach, usage and ad tech with powerful tools and insights for our sales organizations to help them build success for their clients at a more efficient cost than any other option.
Because we reach almost every community in America, we’re committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve – and our company reflects that same kind of diversity. Our company values stress collaboration, curiosity, welcoming dissent, accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas, and respect for everyone.Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do! What We Need:We are seeking a creative and motivated TikTok Content Creator and Social Media Intern to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our TikTok content strategy, as well as assisting with social media management across platforms like Instagram.Candidate MUST be from New York State OR attend an accredited college/university in new york state as this position is being funded by a grant.What You’ll Do:Responsibilities
- Understand the brand personality and voice of the company and translate that onto the TikTok platform.
- Schedule and update the content calendar on a regular basis and stay up-to-date with new trends and features on TikTok.
- Find trending sounds and videos that can be implemented with radio jocks to promote on-air giveaways, sales, and entertainment.
- Go through old video content from past interviews/on-air segments to pinpoint clips for TikTok and Instagram Reels.
- Share photo slides to TikTok daily and engage with the audience by commenting, sharing, and liking posts on TikTok and Instagram using our station’s voice.
- Assist in editing, filming, or production of TikTok content as needed.
- Pitch ideas and assist the Digital Manager in developing new social media campaigns and strategies to reach our audience.
What You’ll Need:Qualifications
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, particularly TikTok and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with content creation, video production, and/or graphic design is preferred.
- Experience with video editing software is a plus.
- If you’re a social media savvy individual who is passionate about creating engaging content and staying on top of the latest social media trends, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
- Career interest in media industry
- Must be COLLEGE STUDENT interested in a career in radio and television broadcasting
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 hours of College/university coursework
- Ideally is a current communications, broadcasting, marketing or mass media major looking to gain valuable sales/event marketing experience in the radio industry
- None required
What You’ll Bring:Compensation:Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.$15.00 – $16.50Location:New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019Position Type:TemporaryTime Type:Part timePay Type:HourlyBenefits:iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options (employees meeting ACA measurement)
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.