Violet PR is seeking a fall intern to support our award-winning, boutique PR firm based in Montclair, NJ. Interns will report directly to the account executive and will aid in various public relations efforts for a diverse range of clients in fields including real estate, economic development, professional services and social good.
We’re looking for a fun, energetic go-getter who’s passionate about media relations and social media. The internship is paid with a minimum time commitment of 14 hours per week for the duration of the fall 2021 semester (ideally September-November).
- Researching target media lists using Cision and the internet
- Building prospect and influencer lists
- Social media graphic/text-based content development for various platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Increasing social media user engagement and following
- Researching client media opportunities; tracking and reporting on coverage.
- Monitoring media coverage and reporting results to account executive
- Occasionally researching and assisting with the development of news releases, fact sheets, and/or media advisories
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity; we are seeking people that want to grow with us!
- Team-building activities and happy hour outings
- No bureaucracy; our focus is on generating great results for clients
- Pro bono projects that help community organizations
Interested candidates should email resume, cover letter, writing / social media graphic samples to Alexa Cangialosi at Alexa@violetpr.com.
About Violet PR
Founded in 2010, Violet PR has grown to become one of the top boutique PR firms in the country by helping clients that are making a positive impact on the world. The industries we serve include economic development; real estate, architecture and engineering; and social good.
Whether it’s rebranding a city, drawing attention to a revitalized neighborhood, or promoting a new sustainable development, Violet PR helps clients make a difference. Through a combination of news stories, social media and compelling content, our New Jersey-based boutique public relations firm helps clients attract more dollars and supporters.
In the last two years, Violet PR won over 30 national and regional awards for PR excellence including Bulldog Reporter’s Bronze award as “Small Agency of the Year” in 2021. Violet PR is a Certified Woman Owned Business (WBE), a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise, and a PR News Top 100 “Agency Elite” PR Firm. April Mason, president and founder, was recently named one of New Jersey’s “Top 50 Women in Business” by NJBIZ and ROI-NJ magazines. We are headquartered in Montclair, N.J., a 30-minute train ride from New York City and within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, boutique stores and parks.
See our case studies here: https://www.violetpr.com/client-showcase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com