LOG INTO LYNDA
GET YOUR LIST OF SKILLS GROWING!
Do you see a skills list or software on a job/internship ad that you are not sure about, GO TO LYNDA!
Earn certificates you can add to your LinkedIn profile.
Its easy and available to you as long as you are a student in SC&I.
LyndaCampus is a school-wide version of lynda.com, an online training library of over 3,000 courses with 100,000 video-based tutorials on over 2000 software titles.
As a SC&I student in a SC&I course, you have access to the full lynda.com library including exercise files.
Clicking on the log-in link above will bring you to a Rutgers University authentication page. Once you are successfully logged in, you’ll be automatically transferred to lynda.com.
*First Time Users:
- When you first log into lynda, you are given the opportunity to personalize your profile. The generic name given to everyone who authenticates through lynda.comminfo.rutgers.edu is “lynda.com member.” You can personalize your experience by providing some information to lynda so that your user interface will have your own name at the top of the screen, and any certificates of completion you earn will have your name on them. If you want to change any of this information later, you can do so through your account settings at lynda.com
Logging in and logging out
- REMEMBER: You cannot log-in directly at lynda.com, you must log-in to lyndaCampus via this site so BOOKMARK IT!
How do I use the lynda resources?
- To get a better overview of how lynda.com works and how to get the most from the service please see the course “How to use lynda.com” – http://bit.ly/lyndacampushowto
- The interface will automatically save your past history, and show you where you left off in a course video the next time you log in.
- For any difficulties accessing the content of lynda.com please contact SC&I IT Services at email@example.com